When you support Anchor House, you are improving the quality of life and health in our community by giving youth the tools to become self-sufficient and active participants in the community.
Your dollars will make an immediate impact. For example:
- $50 will provide 1 case management session
- $100 will provide 2 youth counseling sessions
- $250 will provide food for 6 youth in transitional living for 2 days
- $500 will provide street outreach and related case management for a day
- $1,000 will provide a 4-night stay at the shelter
- $2,500 will provide a security deposit and first month’s rent to a youth experiencing homelessness
You may mail a check to Anchor House at 482 Centre Street Trenton, NJ 08611 or donate online. All donations are tax deductible.
For information on non-cash giving including gifts of securities, IRA, gifts of stock or planned gifts, call or email Kim McNear, Executive Director: (609) 396-8329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU to all donors who help our youth thrive! With your gifts of time, talents and financial support, you have made a real difference in the lives of our youth. Every volunteer hour, service day, drive, event, was meaningful to our kids who appreciate knowing that the community cares about them.