Anchor Line apartments provide subsidized housing for youth experiencing homelessness while they continue their education and/or work on maintaining employment and meeting their educational and employment goals.
- Transitional housing and independent housing plan
- Individual counseling and case management
- Medical and mental health care
- Job development and educational assistance
- Life skills assessment and training
- Recreation and cultural activities
- Community service and engagement
- Advocacy and referrals
- Leadership and community engagement opportunities through Youth Advisory Council.
- Youth 18-21 experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness.
If you need help, call us at (609) 396-8329